Occupational Therapist — NJ, NY, or PA (Full-Time)
- Assess patient needs
- Plan & modify care to meet Occupational Therapy goals
- Analyze medical data to determine rehabilitation goals
- Develop therapeutic & Occupational Therapy treatment plans
- Teach patients functional, vocational, & homemaking skills
- Evaluate patient progress
- Prepare reports on therapy progress
- Test & evaluate patient physical & mental abilities
- Plan, organize, & conduct Occupational Therapy treatment programs
- Develop programs to promote patient health & social adjustment
- Plan & implement programs & social activities
- Provide sensory motor, educational, & recreational activities to promote recovery from handicaps
- Advise on health risks in workplace
- Recommend changes in work & living environments
- Assist in restoration of functions
- Aid in the adjustment to disabilities & conduct research on Occupational Therapy.
Qualification & Work Experience: Possess valid OT license in NJ, NY or PA. Masters and Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy or related field, plus at least 6 months experience in job offered.
Fax resume to Roland Isaac, President, Isaac Group LLC: 212-571-2033.